Changes

Let's ponder about something on a lighter note.

As I was doing the dishes, I just thought about how changes actually make us feel really good about ourselves. I don't mean hubands of course. A simple change, like a haircut. I did something I had never thought about in years. After months and months of blandishment (I know I'm making a haircut seem so dramatic with my choice of words) from Jason (the hairdresser) and the husband of course, I went for it today and boy does it feel amazing. It's super short. I don't know if I love the look yet but I feel different. I do miss my long hair. Every page on the magazines I was reading at the saloon today had pictures of gorgeous models with long silky hair. This was all while I was getting mine chopped off.

As I type this, I have a Sheryl Crow song playing in my head... a change would do you good. It did!

I turned 30 on March 11. I forsee lots of changes taking place. So far there are 5 major ones which I can think of and of course the haircut is part of the major list. Who says women should be sad about turning 30. I say bring it on!


A Change Would Do You Good

Comments

Popular Posts